We have been working on the Kawakawa Skincare Stick for a whole year, sorting out the stick size, tweaking the recipe and it’s finally ready for you all!
The recipe base is similar to the Lano Relief Skincare Stick but we have incorporated an abundance of real Kawakawa leaves in the production process that are strained out before being poured into moulds.
We consider these among the ultimate skincare ingredients. Try it for yourself and see.
Ingredients: Premium cosmetic grade lanolin (no sheep smell), organic beeswax, Kawakawa leaves, organic unrefined shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, organic tamanu oil, organic jojoba oil, organic castor bean oil, therapeutic grade Manuka essential oil.
- 60g (Lano Relief Skincare Stick is 13g)
- No packaging
- Handmade in small batches
- No additives or preservatives (use within 12 months)
- Suitable for face (including around the eyes), lips, hands and body.
- Natural slugging (no need to wash off)
Direction: Rub the skincare stick freely and generously on skin. You can work it into the skin with your fingers for thorough and even coverage.