Buy Milk Relief Soap™ bars in bulk and save! Buy more buy, pay less per bar. Choose from 2, 4, 6, 12, 27 and 50 bars.
Milk Relief Soap™ was designed especially for one family’s hypersensitive skin. Common reasons why repeat customers buy this product include people looking for a soap that:
- cleans without irritating
- gives no scalp itching after the shower
- does not clog the pores of the skin
- has zero added fragrance
- leaves no tingling on the face after washing (dried out skin)
- farmer to consumer trading.
We didn’t want an artificial solution or a store-bought detergent bar. That is why we decided to make Milk Relief Soap™. We also wanted to:
- reduce plastic
- reduce chemicals irritating my sensitive skin by stopping purchasing liquid soap as well as
- be ecologically minded by making products that do not use palm oil (even “sustainable” palm oil is destructive)
So this is the Palm Oil Free Soap we came up with. Here are some features:
- Net weight: approx. 70 g/2.5 oz when packed
- Handmade pure goat’s milk soap
- Gets you clean
- Easy on the skin
- A 100% natural alternative to commercial body lotions
- No preservatives, but will last indefinitely (because pure soap is a form of “salt”)
- Absolutely no palm oil is used (ZERO Palm oil)
- Minimal ingredients (fewer ingredients is better for sensitive skin)
- No hydrogenated oils
- The full list of ingredients can be read here
- Production method: Traditional cold process in small batches
- Proudly made in Te Anau, Fiordland, South Island, New Zealand, and shipped directly from our farm
- Made in #MySouthland, #FiordlandNZ
Bank deposit: Shy Sheep Limited 38-9012-0621542-00 (Kiwibank) is the bank account to deposit into. It used to be The Goodly Heritage Trust but changed again in June 2023.
Megan Taylor has something to say to you. She is a longtime customer.
“I have been using milk relief soap for 4 years and won’t use anything else. I have suffered from atopic dermatitis and excema for 30 years and this is the only product that will heal and protect my skin. I love it and won’t use anything else!”
Megan then says to us,
“Thank you for fixing my skin :)”
We can’t guarantee results, but we can say we keep using this soap, 15 years later.